Pages

Welcome to Story-Brook Drama

Being single is not eazy, it's not a walk in the park, but you dont have to be miserable about it, make it interesting, freeze and shine.

Monday 2 April 2012

Morning God

I need to start this chapter by admitting that i have negleted my readers for the past few weeks, for that i apologise and i ask that we please move on and not dwell on it much. You might be asking yourselves if i have been getting busy, we all know what kinda "busy" we are talking about here. The answer is natta, zero, nothing, no, nop, i don't know whta you are talkin' about. I just didnt have have anything on my mind to blog about, sue me.

Okay, so we all have those nights when the alarm goes off and we curse, threaten to break the alarm clock against a wall, wishing we didn't have to wake up, for me, it's not because i still wanna enjoy my sleep, i get frustrated when the alarm turns into a noisy bitch right in the middle of a romantic dream when you are running right into the arms of that fine man you only dream of, that is the moment you see my crazy when i start hitting the clock with a pillow, then i ask God why he just had to do that, like really God? It's bad enough you denied me the chance of a a perfectly good man in real life, you deny me one in my dreams too?

Then the next night you get another dream that you are rich and you are dwelling in money, this is the time that am broke and i have to bite my nails because i can't afford food. In the morning the "bitch" goes off on me and i wake up in my bed when i had just been dreaming about dining with Beyonce and Jay Z, am like really God, you couldn't just let me have this one? hold on to the time for a few before releasing it, just let me eat something? these are my special crazy morning moments with God,,, nothing can change that.

I know that all these don't have a thing to do with me or you being single but i hope you get the point. Sometimes i wanna go to bed and never wake up, simply because my dreams are cozier than my real life. I don't wanna be dead so shut your mouth, i just don't wanna log off from that dream.

No comments: