Pages

Welcome to Story-Brook Drama

Being single is not eazy, it's not a walk in the park, but you dont have to be miserable about it, make it interesting, freeze and shine.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

It's morning and am standing at the bus stop waiting for a matatu, it's hard  for me not to notice men most of the times, "macho hayana pasia"...someone somewhere once said that! This particular man's ass puts mine to shame, am thinkin' whoa! that's some ass for a man to have, i mean hehehe... ok that's not the point let's not get carried away here. It's the single gal's dreaded enemy and on this particular day you kinda wish you had neither ears nor eyes, VALENTINES DAY! I don't want anyone thinkin' am desperate and in need of some love, na-ah, that's not even close to it, but am sitting in the office, "nding nding...hey beautiful..you've gotta a text message", yer that's my phone's ringtone, i receive a text from Rosa, one of my sweet galfriends wishing me a happy valentines day, lol...could you be any more ironic? no offense Rosa honey. Now am wishing that maybe, just maybe, a secret admirer would send me flowers from the florist who's just around the corner, well, doesn't have to be a secret admirer, anyone. I don't know if sometimes men are just not thoughtful, ignorant, shy, or scared, i have no idea what goes on in that thing called the mind. Am not a huge fun of flowers but if you brought me white roses/lillies (hint hint), i won't be able to resist, i might even plant a deep one on your lips, if you are my type that is! But am not sweatin' it, i know that come evening am gonna go back home to my little palace, pour me that box of wine that i bought last week, cook some good food and soak myself in a comedy series, then am gonna wake up the next morning and forget that this day ever existed.

2 comments:

jaber said...

Totally described just about all the single ladies thoughts in this write up. i love it!!

Ms Singlehood said...

Thanx Jaber, sign in and stay tuned.