Pages

Welcome to Story-Brook Drama

Being single is not eazy, it's not a walk in the park, but you dont have to be miserable about it, make it interesting, freeze and shine.

Friday 10 February 2012

WHO AM I SPEAKING TO?

So am single, broke up with my "boyfriend" a couple of weeks ago, why? because i needed to see if i could be independent and strong on my own, will tell you how that goes in due time. I meet another dude through a certain social network (incognito), seems charming and sweet, but we all know how these kinda stories go, "met up for drinks, shagged, then moved on". Well i wish. Dude stops callin, not that he used to be much of a caller before anyway, texted much. I send him one last text to determine my future, you know, if i should move on to other prospectives or give him time...time which i have apparently coz am single...he doesn't reply and i do the deed that has never been a problem with me. Early mornin, i delete his cell from my contacts, therefore am not tempted to call him and sounding like am really interested in some strange man i haven't met in person yet. Moving on, so when he calls, the question would be... "Am sorry, who am i speaking to?"
Guess how that conversation is gonna go...

No comments: